Health and Safety Policy
PSS Group provides a diverse range of professional surveying services to metropolitan and regional communities. We believe that all incidents and accidents are preventable and adopt a zero harm approach. We are committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment for all employees and are guided by all applicable legal and other requirements.
We will achieve this by:
- The provision of safe working conditions for all its employees and holding their safety and health in the highest regard.
- Ensuring everyone is held responsible and accountable for safety.
- Developing and maintaining a safety culture through close attention to survey works, methods, material and equipment, by motivation and training of employees in safe work practices while providing an environment conducive to do so.
- Emphasising to all employees the need to follow safe working practices and to rigidly observe safety rules.
- Stringently complying with all relevant OHS Legislation along with other industry and Client specific standards
- Establishing measureable objectives and targets through our HSE Plan to ensure continued improvement.
- Employing the necessary safety devices to eliminate accident/injury in the delivery of our services.
- Consulting with stakeholders to identify hazards and risks in all aspects of our operations and to accommodate these within design parameters to prevent incidents and accidents.
- Ensuring that all employees strive to their utmost, to prevent accidents and develop a spirit of health and safety consciousness.
- Develop and maintain a rehabilitation program which places the needs of the injured employee and their family at the forefront, and which allows for the early return to work on restricted/alternative duties if required.
The Managing team of PSS Group along with the board of directors shall ensure that all necessary resources and support will be available to ensure the successful application of this policy. This policy applies to all PSS Group’s employees, contractors and other personnel and public involved in activities pertaining to PSS Group operational activities.